November 5, 2007

Round Three

So Wednesday morning brought on this random vomitting! Not a pleasant way to wake up. Then I had diarrhea the rest of the day. Gatorade and Sprite were my only allies. Thursday, my stomach was back to normal but I was congested. By Friday, I was downright miserable! I saw the family practice nurse practitioner and she diagnosed me with bronchitis and sent me on my way with a round of antibiotics. So Aubrey is now on her third round of antibiotics and she hasn't even been born yet. :(

Yesterday, I went scrapbooking with Sylvia from noon until 6. When I arrived home, I was shocked to find Ken curled on the couch with horrible congestion - he was FINE when I left! He stayed home from work today because I took his temperature when he woke up - 100.5. He was able to see the doctor but the doc is convinced it's viral so guess he'll just have to suffer through it with OTC meds.

Yep. We're in fine shape.

2 comments:

Denise Bynum said...

Poor babies! At least you're feeling better now, Jess. Can't wait to hear all about your ob/sonogram appt. tomorrow!
Granny

pamela said...

i am so sorry you seem to have had it so rough healthwise during this pregnancy, jess. praying the rest of the way is smoother sailing...