November 12, 2007

I'm a BELIEVER!!! :)

Just got back from my appointment - great news! After less than 4 days of bed rest, my blood pressure is great, my urine is clean, and I've lost 4.5 lbs as the swelling has decreased! WOOHOO! Bed rest is a pain but now I know it's completely worth it. :)

It'd be better if my feet didn't have to be above my heart - then I could scrapbook, write thank you cards, use the computer more easily, etc. but boredom is a small price to pay for such turn-around results!

WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :)

::happy dance, while keeping feet elevated::

I'll see him again on Monday and we'll talk about maybe scheduling an induction or c-section, since she's measuring so big. Until then, feet up!

Thank you all for the supportive emails and phone calls. :) I'm so blessed to have such caring friends and family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the GREAT news!! Enjoy the rest now while you can get it. It's off to the races once Aubrey is born . . . but very good races at that. :-) Keeping you, Ken & Aubrey in my prayers. Love, Christy

Unknown said...

P.S. Let me know if there is any baby item you absolutely want/need. If not, I'll check your registry. Hugs, Christy

Denise Bynum said...

The WINGS ministry at church prayed for you. To paraphrase that old childhood prayer, "God is great, God is good, let us thank him!" I pray he continues to watch over you and Aubrey...and Ken too!
Granny