Mom has always blamed us for her gray hair. Before my existence, there wasn't a gray hair on my mother's head (or so she claims).
Now it's my turn.
Yesterday, Cayla was playing with my still newly-cut hair and nonchalantly said "Whoops, found a gray hair. Want me to pull it?"
"WHAAAAAAAA? Yes!"
Upon closer inspection and multiple second opinions (we were in a yarn shop with lots of ladies), I agreed that the single strand of hair, about 6" long when pulled straight, was indeed WHITE and not blonde. I was going to bring it home to show Ken and take a picture, but I lost it.
Goodbye, sweet youth..... I miss you already.
While rolling through town…
1 year ago




1 comment:
I feel your pain! I get white hairs on occasion, too. Always distressing! FYI - on cord blood banking - my pediatrician recommended "no" unless you have a down syndrome baby. He feels the money spent to store the cord blood is better spent by saving it in a money market or other investment. So, we're not going to do it since our down syndrome test came back negative. 11 more days until you find out your baby's sex!!!! ~Christy
Post a Comment