June 5, 2007

Chinese Gender Chart

This chart - found in an ancient royal tomb near Bejing - is said to be over 90% accurate in predicting your baby's gender. How to use this tool? Match the age you were at baby's conception (down the left) with the month of conception (across the top) to forecast the baby's gender.



So conception happened for us in March, when I was still 29. Which would give us a Girl, right??? Woohoo!

Although I'd be just as happy with a boy and all I really care about is that the baby is healthy and delivery is smooth and blah blah blah.... but I'd be super excited to have a girl! :) BUT- Ken has said that if we have a boy, I have permission to dress him up like a girl, as long as there are no pictures. Haha! I was SHOCKED that he agreed to that! Brings up fond childhood memories for me... Lisa and I turned Jacob into the prettiest little girl ever, back in the day.

6 comments:

botang said...

The Chinese gender predictor was right for us too. How do they know these kinds of things? Don't tell Steven though, it'll get to his head! Anyways, I'm hoping for a girl too!!! I can practically see her golden curly hair now. :)

E. Twist said...

Oh No! Not Another Jess!!!! Ahh!

Denise Bynum said...

I just looked up the gender for each of you kids, and sure enough, the chart was right on for all 3! Maybe you will have a girl! Hope she's just like you.

Robert Dulaney said...

Eerie! It says we're having a boy, and we are blessed with a boy. Although per the chart, at my age, I only had a slim chance of a girl. YAY that you may have a girl!!

Unknown said...

Wow. According to this chart, Grace and Rose are boys, and Joel's a girl. Hope it works better for you!!

Jessica Moore said...

LOL at David!! Guess the Simonsons are in that 10%...