September 8, 2007

Prediction - birth date

I have a prediction. Aubrey will be a week early and be born on November 24 or 25 instead of on her due date of December 2nd.

We asked our doc if more women tend to go into labor at nighttime. He said yeah, but that he believes more that women go into labor according to full moons and weather systems (particularly low pressure fronts). I definitely agree that full moons have an impact on humans - I see it in my students!




A week early wouldn't be ideal because it'll have her birthday competing with Thanksgiving holiday, but my mom and brother had to deal with the same issue and I guess they turned out ok. ;)

2 comments:

botang said...

I predict that she will come late and arrive on December 6th because that's when my birthday is! :)

Totally off topic, but instead of going to scrapmania in November, we can just come to you! We'll bring lots of pickles and ice cream!

Denise Bynum said...

I hope you're right. All the sooner to see my little Aubrey! But if you can hold off till November 28th, that would be even better! See waht you can do.
Granny